Make beautiful clay art and a Joyful lasting memory with your friends
Organize a Workshop and get half off your registratiopn fee.
Keep reading to see how easy it can be to host a clay workshop!
What does hosting involve?
- Pick your project - Mug, Pinch Pot, Slump/ Hump bowls, or Coil Frame View Projects
- Pick your dates (contact me to reserve your dates) You will need two dates. One date for working in wet clay (2 hours) and one date two weeks later for glazing your mug (1 hour). Vessels will then be fired & delivered to you (the host) within two weeks.
- Provide a place (or reserve a place through me) - a workspace with tables & chairs. I'll provide the clay, tools, glaze etc.
- Invite your friends (6 minimum and 10 maximum) to create with you! They will register directly at DarleneEason.com
- Create & have fun! No food or drink other than water while we work in the clay please! Do plan for it afterwards if you'd like.
- Receive all the ceramic works of art! As host you will plan with your friends for pick up or delivery of their beautiful pieces.