Registration NOW OPEN! July workshops forming now!
Sign up for all summer workshops right here!
Signing up with an existing group?
Choose the name of your host in the list below.
Your payment will reserve your spot.
Signing up as an idividual? (There are no individual workshops being offered at this time) Consider inviting 5 or more of your friends to form a group. Find out how easy it is to become the host of a group and eligible for a 1/2 price discount. Contact me for more info.
Would you like to host a Workshop for your friends?
What does hosting involve?
- Pick your project Mug, Pinch Pot, Slump &/or Hump bowls, Coil Frame
- Pick your dates (contact me to reserve your dates) You will need two dates. One date for working in wet clay (2 hours) and one date two weeks later for glazing your mug (1 hour). Vessels will then be fired & delivered to you (the host) within two weeks.
- Provide a place (or reserve a place through me) - a workspace with tables & chairs. I'll provide the clay, tools, glaze etc.
- Invite your friends (6 minimum and 10 maximum) to create with you! They will register directly at DarleneEason.com
- Create & have fun! No food or drink other than water while we work in the clay please! Do plan for it afterwards if you'd like.
- Receive all the ceramic works of art! As host you will plan with your friends for pick up or delivery of their beautiful pieces.